5 Unusual Sublimation Printer Ideas
The sublimation printer has quickly become the tool of choice for many businesses and marketers looking to stand out from the crowd and make their mark on the world. With such an expansive array of possibilities, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish with your own sublimation printer.
The following five examples are sure to get your creative juices flowing, so pick up your favorite cup of coffee or tea and let’s take a look at some examples that may have you thinking outside the box!
Sublimation Printer Ideas
- T-Shirts with a Twist
Sometimes the best way to get people talking about your brand is to do something that stands out from the rest of the crowd. While sublimation printing does offer an option for adding images and words, it’s not always enough for those who want something more.
- Customizing your t-shirts with slogans, logos, or anything else you can think of is a great way to generate interest in your company and increase sales. There are many different types of customizations that can be done on t-shirts, so it’s worth experimenting to find what works best for you.
Get Inspired with These Unique Sublimation Printer Ideas
- Make a custom cake topper!
- Create your own silicone-free replacement for plastic wrap!
- Make customized bottle caps for your home brews!
- Design and make a rubber stamp for handmade cards with family photographs!
- Create custom mugs, glasses and plates for your restaurant or bakery! Remember that it is not always about the final product that you are printing. You can also use these printers to transfer images from old garments and create new ones out of them! The sky’s the limit when it comes to sublimation printer ideas, so be sure you explore all the possibilities before making a decision on which one you will buy.
Sublimation Printing Tips
- Wall-Mounted – Mount a shelf or board to the wall and lay a sheet of glass on top of it, then add your sublimation inks, paper, and substrates on top of the glass for easy access when you’re ready to print. 2. Portable – Make your own portable printer by securing a heavy-duty tabletop with casters to a frame made from plywood or particle board that is at least 3 feet high and 8 feet wide so that you can print large pieces without having to move them out of the way after printing.
- Under-the-Bed – Purchase a metal shelving unit and store all your substrates underneath it for quick and easy access when you need them next time you want to print something new!
Factors to Consider Before Buying Sublimation printer
To make your decision easier, here are some questions to consider before buying a sublimation printer.
- What type of artwork do you want to print?
- How many colors will the print be?
- What size print is needed?
- What type of paper will be used?
Printers with an Attitude
Sublimation printers are often used to print on t-shirts, but they can also be used for a variety of other purposes, such as printing on fabric. The following are five ideas for how to use sublimation printers in unusual ways.
1) Print your own holiday decorations and gifts!
2) Have a personalized mug printed with your name on it!
3) Make a custom tote bag for the next time you go grocery shopping!
4) Customize your favorite jersey with your last name or the number of someone special who has passed away. Remember them with every game you wear it to!
5) Create custom cushion covers for all of the seats in your home.
Printers That Go Outdoors
While you might not be able to have your printer on the roof of your house, there are some printers that can go outdoors. One example is the Epson SureColor P800 This printer is designed for large-format printing and can print up to 43′′ wide. It has a fast print speed of 27 inches per second and its waterproof ink is odorless and environmentally friendly.
It also comes with a 3-year warranty on parts, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking down any time soon. The price of this printer ranges from $3999 – $9999 depending on the model you choose.
Printers for Commercial Use
For those who need a sublimation printer for commercial use, there are a number of different models to choose from. The models range in price and size, meaning that everyone can find the right one to suit their needs.
Many people are not aware of how many different types of sublimation printers there are available on the market today. When it comes to finding the best option for your needs, it’s important to do research and compare features so that you’ll know which printer is right for you.
Printers with a Touch of Style
The sublimation printers we’ll be looking at today are not your average, run-of-the-mill machines. They’re unique and stylish in their own right. Some of these printers have a touch of flare, while others are sleek and modern; regardless, they all exhibit the latest in printing technology and can create stunning prints that will impress any client.
3D printers are the newest technology on the market and they can create high quality models from countless materials such as plastic, metal or even chocolate! These printers use a process called Additive Manufacturing to produce 3D objects from digital designs by adding layer upon layer of material until the object is created.
Printers With Personality
1: The Superhero Sublimation Printer
Kids and adults alike are in love with superheroes, which means you can use this sublimation printer to create a super-fun classroom or home decor. A superhero-themed sublimation printer would be perfect for making the day brighter and more exciting.
2: The Balloon Machine Sublimation Printer
This sublimation printer is a unique way to make your balloons pop! You can print anything you want on them, from your favorite cartoon character to a birthday sentiment.
This machine is sure to get everyone’s attention. It’s perfect for parties, or just for popping some balloons at home. One of our favorite things about this idea is that it offers kids an opportunity to learn about colors and fonts.
3: The Black light Sublimation Printer
If you’re looking for a way to add fun decoration to any room of your house, consider printing out all sorts of great designs with this awesome printer! Choose from everything from family pictures, logos, quotes and more. With a little bit of planning ahead of time, these prints will be ready before you know it.
Remember when we talked about teaching kids about colors? Well using a blacklight helps teach those lessons too! And what kid doesn’t like seeing things under blacklight? They’ll have so much fun looking through their own artwork later on down the line.
So, what do you think? Did we find some inspiration for your sublimation printer idea? Hopefully this list has given you some ideas and put your mind at ease about starting your own business.
A lot of these small businesses are already built, but if you come up with an idea that is not on the list, feel free to reach out! We would love to hear from you.
Last Updated on October 30, 2022