The Best Stihl Leaf Blower- Reviews and Buying Guide
If you’re looking to buy the best Stihl leaf blower, you’re in luck! There are a few solid options available today, and I’ve reviewed them all to help you make an informed buying decision.
Below, you’ll find reviews of 5 different models, as well as buying advice that will help you make an informed purchasing decision. If you don’t want to read through the entire guide right now, click here to jump directly to the list of top-rated Stihl leaf blowers. Enjoy!
Also check out Best Sublimation Printers for 2023
The BR 600 is one of the best leaf blowers on the market today. It’s a popular choice for both homeowners and professionals alike due to its reliability, power, and performance. The BR600 has an air speed of 300 mph, which will easily clear debris from both small yards as well as large landscapes. This unit is also very durable, with a polypropylene housing that protects it against moisture.
The BR 600 also features a fuel efficient design, so you’ll spend less time refueling and more time blowing leaves. If you’re looking for the best leaf blower on the market today then look no further than the STIHL BR600! The STIHL BR600 was designed with heavy duty tasks in mind; this rugged machine can handle all your jobs without fail. When designing the BR600, STIHL focused on giving their customers two main things: power and control.
Key Features of Stihl BR 600 Backpack Blower
- The Easy Starting System of this leaf blower is the best feature. It starts up in half the time it would take with a gas engine, which means you’ll be blowing leaves in no time! The electric start also means you don’t have to worry about carrying around any fuel for your blower, so if you ever run out of battery power there’s always a way to charge it up again.
- Another great feature of the BR 600 is its dual handle design, which provides better control over the blower during use and allows for easier transportation when not in use.
- Finally, the br 600 is a very lightweight machine that weighs only 18 pounds, making it one of the most portable models on our list. Its compact size also makes storage easy as well!
- All in all, this is one of the most efficient and easy to use leaf blowers on our list. If you are looking for something powerful but still lightweight enough to carry around comfortably then we highly recommend checking out the BR600 from Stihl.
When you’re looking for a leaf blower that won’t break the bank, but still has the power to get the job done, take a look at the BR 200. It might not be as fancy as some of its more expensive counterparts, but it does come in at about half the price. The BR 200 is ideal for small yards or areas where there’s not much debris on the ground. What makes this leaf blower even better is that it’s very easy to use and can be held by someone with limited mobility because of its lighter weight.
The only downside to this unit is that it doesn’t have a gas tank so you’ll have to rely on an extension cord instead. That said, if you don’t mind being tethered to an outlet while blowing leaves off your property then the BR 200 will do just fine. And when it comes time to clean out the leaves from your yard, this leaf blower will also do a great job of collecting them up into one spot so they are easier to rake up or pick up without making too much noise.
- It has the power to create a whirlwind of wind that can cut through large, wet piles of leaves. It is also a very effective tool for clearing sidewalks and gutters in the fall, taking care of weeds in the garden, or creating gentle breezes inside your home to move smoke away from a fire or pet hair out of carpets. The BR 200’s quiet operation makes it an ideal blower for residential use, which is why it is so popular among homeowners who want their yards free of leaf debris but don’t want the noise from gas-powered models.
- While many people prefer electric blowers because they are quieter than gas ones, there are still some who prefer gas models because they have more power than electrics typically do.
- Another great thing about this leaf blower is that you don’t need an air filter or any other kind of maintenance on it like you would with a traditional lawnmower. All you need to do is make sure the spark plug stays clean, keep fresh fuel in the tank, and keep a spare spark plug handy if needed. You might even find yourself liking this best stihl leaf blower better than other models because of its lack of ongoing upkeep requirements!
- If you’re looking for the best backpack leaf blower with enough power and versatility to suit your yardwork needs without costing too much money then this could be just what you’re looking for.
Every gardener knows that having the right tools is key to getting the job done. A leaf blower can be one of those tools, but you need to make sure it’s a good one. The best leaf blowers will be lightweight, easy to use, powerful enough for the job at hand, and reliable. That’s why we recommend the STIHL BR 450 C-EF backpack blower as our top pick. It’s comfortable, easy to operate and comes with an electric starter (saving your arm) which makes starting up quick and easy.
The blower has two speed settings: High (190 mph) and Low (140 mph). Plus, the ergonomic design ensures operator comfort while also reducing fatigue so you can get more work done in less time. It also includes variable blowing force controls so you can adjust how much air goes out with just the touch of a button–great when cleaning up leaves in tight spaces or during fall cleanups when leaves are wetter.
- The BR 450 has a powerful Briggs and Stratton 725cc engine with a 3-point hitch system. The weight of this unit is 160 pounds, so you might need help moving it around your property.
- The unit can handle wet leaves, sticks, and other debris with ease, but might not be able to handle bigger items like stones or metal that are heavier than the leaves.
- If you have a very large yard, the BR 450 is going to be difficult to use on the entire lawn in one go unless you have an assistant who can help out with other areas while you work on this one area of your property
- With its sturdy design, we think that the BR 450 will hold up well over time if used properly
- Its versatility means it can also be used for clearing snow off sidewalks or driveways during winter.
- You should read the instructions carefully before using the BR 450 because there are some important safety guidelines to follow and they’re important to know before using this leaf blower.
- Another thing that’s worth mentioning is the fact that gas tanks have different fuel capacities, so make sure you look at them before purchasing!
- In conclusion, the Stihl BR 450 C-EF backpack blower offers more power and performance than any other product in its class – especially when combined with Stihl products such as their weed trimmer or chain saw!
When it comes to leaf blowers, a lot of people want to make sure they get the best value for their money. If you are looking for an electric leaf blower, then the BGE 61 from Stihl is a great option. It features six different speeds, as well as a lock on button so that you can work at one speed without accidentally changing it.
The overall design of this tool is pretty ergonomic and comfortable to use, even if you have to do some heavy duty work with it. The power cord is also designed in such a way that it doesn’t get tangled up while you are working.
- Stable/Firm Grip – Many leaf blowers will be too heavy for a single person to hold in one hand. A heavier unit like the Stihl BGE 61 has a long grip that can be comfortably held in one hand and controlled by the other.
- Power – More power means more blowing capability, but also means more weight, so you have to find a happy medium between power and weight with your personal needs. The engine size is an indication of how powerful the unit is going to be; bigger engines are better, but they’re also going to weigh more which makes them less portable overall.
- Air Speed Settings – How much air speed do you need? If it’s just leaves on the lawn or patio then a lower setting should do fine, but if there’s lots of debris or dirt around then maybe try setting it to the highest setting available (which usually goes up to three).
- Battery vs Gas Powered – One major difference between gas powered and electric models is convenience: gasoline models can run out of fuel if not used frequently, while electric models are always good as long as their batteries aren’t drained. However, this convenience does come at a cost: gasoline models typically last longer than electric ones before needing refueling, plus there’s no limit on how much time you can use it without worry about running out of juice unlike battery operated units.
Electric leaf blowers are great for those who don’t like the noise of a gas engine, but want the power and efficiency of a commercial grade tool. The best electric leaf blower is the STIHL BGE 71. It operates on a powerful 40V lithium-ion battery, making it one of the most lightweight and portable models available. This tool has an adjustable speed control that allows you to choose from high, medium or low speeds.
This leaf blower also has an easy-to-use handle that makes it comfortable to use over extended periods of time without causing hand fatigue. This product is perfect for anyone looking for a quality electric leaf blower at an affordable price. There is even a battery level indicator on the grip so you always know how much power you have left before needing to recharge. And with its 3 year warranty, this product will keep blowing leaves for years to come!
- Electric Motor One of the benefits of an electric leaf blower is that it has a much quieter motor than a gas powered one and the noise won’t annoy your neighbors or scare your pets.
- Power Source One of the downsides to electric leaf blowers is that they need to be plugged in to work, so you’ll need an extension cord for them unless you’re using one inside a building where there’s power outlets everywhere.
- Size The BGE 71 is also a lot smaller than other models, which can make it easier to use on small jobs or in confined spaces like between shrubs or hedges with just enough room for the blower nozzle, which can help prevent damage to plants and flowers when working around them without actually touching them at all.
- Noise Level It’s also quieter than most other electric leaf blowers, making it more comfortable to use in the early morning or late at night if necessary.
- Price Finally, another great thing about this model is its low price point compared to many others available, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly option.
- Warranty Like many Stihl products, this model comes with a three-year warranty against defects that might occur as well as excellent customer service from their helpful staff members who will walk you through any issues should they arise.
Stihl’s battery-powered blower is an excellent choice for those who don’t want to deal with gas or corded power. The BGA 45 is lightweight and easy to use, making it great for quick jobs. It also has an adjustable handle and a pivoting nozzle which make it easier to reach all areas of your yard. Another advantage of this model is that it’s quiet, so you can easily work without bothering the neighbors.
All in all, the BGA 45 is one of the best leaf blowers on the market today because it has many features that make life easier for homeowners. If you’re looking for a good quality, portable blower that runs on batteries, then the Stihl BGA 45 is just what you need.
- Hose Length The length of the power cord is essential to your needs, so you want to make sure that it’s long enough for you to get the job done without being too short or too long for your yard.
- Power Cord Length It’s always important to make sure that the cord is long enough for you to get the job done without being too short or too long for your yard.
- Speed Setting There are five different speed settings available on this model which makes it a good choice if there are jobs with varying degrees of difficulty and different needs in terms of how powerful they need their blower to be at any given time while they’re using it.
- Air Flow You’ll want to look for a leaf blower that has an air flow between 150-200 mph which will allow you to easily blow away leaves and debris from sidewalks, patios, decks and other hard surfaces around your home.
- Air Pressure Depending on what type of debris you have to clean up, the air pressure may vary greatly depending on whether it’s larger items like sticks or smaller pieces like leaves.
- What is Included? One thing that many people appreciate about battery-powered leaf blowers is that they come with everything needed right out of the box; including one battery pack per leaf blower kit as well as both chargers included inside the package (one charger will charge both batteries).
Things to consider before buying best Stihl Leaf Blower
Many leaf blowers come with safety features, like the ability to shut down in case of a clog or jam. For example, if the air intake gets clogged, this could lead to an internal fire. The best leaf blowers have sensors that will automatically shut down the machine in these instances.
If you are looking for a leaf blower to use for more than just blowing leaves off your lawn, look for one that has attachments and is compatible with other accessories like a vacuum bag attachment or mulching plug so it can also be used for yard work and gardening tasks like vacuuming up leaves and shredding them into compost (using the shredding plug).
Performance is typically measured by CFM (cubic feet per minute) which measures how much air volume goes through the leaf blower per minute. A higher CFM number means better performance when it comes to blowing away leaves as well as moving dust and debris from hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
Noise level will depend on a variety of factors including the RPMs of the engine as well as its size. A smaller engine produces less noise while a larger engine produces more noise but might be better at getting the job done faster.
The best leaf blower is the STIHL BR 600. The BR 600 has a powerful engine, which will allow you to blow leaves out of hard to reach areas with ease. This model is also very lightweight so it will be easy on your back, especially when blowing leaves out of a garden or tight space.
It’s easy to use as well, with a simple pull cord for starting the engine and an adjustable throttle for controlling speed and airflow. With the STIHL BR 600 you’ll never have to worry about getting all dirty from blowing leaves again! A review of the five most popular models available can be found below:
What is the difference between a blower and a vacuum?
A blower is used to blow debris away from any surface, while a vacuum sucks up loose debris. Both are great for removing leaves that have fallen onto your lawn or driveway. The main difference between the two is in how they move the debris off of surfaces – vacuums use suction to suck debris into the bag, while blowers use air pressure created by air moving through the motor housing to push debris away from surfaces.
Vacuums typically have more power than blowers, but require more time as you need to stop periodically to empty them out as they fill up with leaves or grass clippings. The advantage of a vacuum is it can pick up heavier materials like wet leaves or sod which a blower would just blow away.
Another thing to consider when purchasing an electric leaf blower is whether it has additional features such as tool attachments, blowing ability, and blowing distance. If you have large properties with lots of trees then buying an electric leaf blower may be the better option over gas powered ones because they are smaller and easier to maneuver around tight corners and around obstacles like fences. It’s also important not to overlook battery life when deciding on which leaf blower suits your needs best!
Last Updated on December 4, 2022