The Epson EcoTank 15000 2022 printer is an all-in-one machine with an ink tank that can be refilled, instead of having to buy cartridges over and over again that get thrown away.
Because of this, you won’t have to deal with ink waste or running out of ink in the middle of something important. And when it does run out, you can refill the tank at a fraction of the price you would pay for buying the same amount of ink cartridges.
A Closer Look at the Epson EcoTank 15000
The Epson EcoTank 15000 is a versatile all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy in both color and black & white. It’s got an impressive amount of paper capacity for its size, with a 100 sheet input tray, two 550 sheet output trays, and one 150 sheet stacker.
The ink tanks are also designed to last longer than traditional cartridges. They each contain 3 colors (cyan/magenta/yellow) with individual reservoirs for each color.
- Additionally, EcoTank has a scanner built in so that you can scan images without ever having to buy a scanner separately! Finally, this printer also comes with Eco Inks which are free from VOCs and solvents, making them safe for schools and homes alike. I love this printer because it saves me time on ink replacements by not requiring a cartridge replacement system – instead, there’s just a tank on top of the printer that gets refilled at least once every two years! That means I never have to worry about running out of ink while I’m in the middle of working on an important project; if I run out halfway through my workday, all I have to do is refill my tank right away5
- One of my favorite features is that all of your wireless devices connect to it automatically, so you can print directly from your phone or tablet – something that I use quite often at home! In fact, using my phone as a printing device only takes about a minute; all I need to do is open up my app and tap on what I want to print, and then I can swipe left or right on my phone screen to decide if it should be printed in black and white or color7.
- Another great feature of the 2020 Epson EcoTank 15000 is that it uses automatic document feeders, which make scanning multiple pages at one time super easy8
- It’s also got an auto duplexing feature where you can save paper when printing double sided documents9.
- Furthermore, this printer can produce 12 pages per minute10- faster than many other printers on the market11, and allows you to print wirelessly anywhere in your house.
Additional Key Features
- Epson offers great customer service and their printers have many features built in that make printing more convenient and less time consuming for the user, like scan and fax capabilities as well as duplex printing for those who print documents often (such as teachers).
- The only real con we found with this printer is that if you plan to use it heavily, the cost of cartridges will add up quickly. However, if you are looking for an affordable printer without sacrificing quality and convenience, then look no further than the Epson EcoTank 15000 .
- While not perfect, we believe the 2022 Epson EcoTank 15000 delivers more than most people would expect at its price point and highly recommend giving it a try today!
User Feedback & Conclusion
The first thing you’ll notice about the printer is its size. It’s huge and not very discreet, which might be a problem if you work in an office where everyone has their own desk. But it does come with a stand so you can set it up on your desk and use it as a monitor stand for your laptop. For me, that’s more than enough reason to overlook the space issue.
The print quality is also outstanding. I printed out some photos from my phone and they came out looking like professional prints that I would have paid top dollar for at any of the chain stores near my house.
Buying Guide Epson EcoTank ET 15000
The purchase of a printer is often a difficult decision to make. There are so many options on the market, and it can be hard to determine which one would best suit your needs. However, with the introduction of the new Epson EcoTank ET15000, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. This printer has all of the features that you would want in an all-in-one printer, including built in Wi-Fi connectivity and ink tanks that last for two years without having to change them out! It also prints up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white documents, and up to 18 ppm when printing color documents.
Why is my Epson 15000 printing with lines?
The problem could be caused by the printer’s print head, which is responsible for printing the text and images on the paper. There are two ways to fix this issue.
The first solution is to clean the print head. This can be done using a utility program that is either built into your computer or available online. Simply run this program, and it should prompt you with instructions on how to clean your print head.
The second solution is to replace the ink cartridges if they have reached their expiration date or show signs of leaking. This will ensure that there are no obstructions in the ink passage way, preventing ink from reaching the print head correctly.
How big does the Epson ET 15000 print?
Printing with the ET 15000 is a breeze. Using the printer’s mobile app, you can upload your design to print or use one of the many templates available. Once you’ve selected your design and it has been uploaded to the printer, all you have to do is wait for it to be printed!
The ET 15000 prints at a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and prints at speeds up to 60 inches per minute (IPM). This means that even when printing a large poster or banner, the ET 15000 will complete your order in under an hour.
With a hefty built-in paper tray of 500 sheets, people who print lots of documents need not worry about running out of paper for their deadlines!
Can the Epson ET-15000 print photos?
The ET-15000 prints photos on a variety of paper types and sizes, including 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, and 13×19. When printing a photo with the ET-15000, you can choose between two different modes. For smaller photos, the best mode to use is natural color, which provides accurate colors. For larger photos, it’s best to print in vivid color, which gives bright colors that really stand out.
Can Epson ET-15000 be used for sublimation?
The ET-15000 is not specifically designed for sublimation, but it can be used for the process. With a base printing speed of 2.5 ips and an incredible resolution of up to 360x360dpi, the ET-15000 is suitable for professional purposes. The ink tanks have a capacity of 3200ml each, so you’ll have to refill your printer with ink less often than other machines. Plus, the inks are water resistant and fade resistant. So if you’re looking for an affordable machine that’s easy to maintain and perfect for high volume jobs, this could be the best option for you!
How do I change my Epson 15000 to eco solvent?
The following instructions will tell you how to change the ink cartridges in your printer. First, make sure the printer is turned on and that any paper has been removed from the machine. Next, open the cartridge access door (which is located on the front of your printer). Now, remove all of the cartridges from their slots by squeezing them together and then pulling them out.
Once all of the cartridges have been removed from their slots, remove a cartridge from its protective bag and shake it four or five times. With one hand holding onto each side of the cartridge, insert it into its corresponding slot until it locks into place with an audible click. Repeat these steps until all cartridges are back in place.
Which Epson EcoTank is best for sublimation?
If you’re looking for an all-in-one printer for sublimation, the 2022 Epson EcoTank 15000 is your best bet. This device supports a variety of media types including canvas, cotton, linen and more. It also includes a scanner and copier with optical character recognition capabilities. Plus, it offers wireless connectivity so you can print from your laptop or tablet without having to connect cables.
How much does the Epson ET-15000 weigh?
The ET-15000 weighs in at just under 50 pounds. It is a little on the heavy side, but it’s worth it for how much ink you get with this printer. Plus, the weight of the machine shouldn’t be a problem if you have a cart to roll it around on. If you don’t have one of those handy, keep in mind that the ET-15000 isn’t as portable as some other printers on the market.
The Epson EcoTank 15000 is the best all-in-one printer for people who want to print photos and documents. It has a large printing capacity, prints fast, and is durable. If you’re looking for an all-in-one printer that can do everything, then the 2022 Epson EcoTank 15000 is perfect.
Epson’s latest release in their line of printers with ink tank technology is the flagship model, the 2022 Epson EcoTank 15000. With a large paper tray that holds up to 220 sheets at once, this printer can handle your printing needs easily without having to worry about running out of ink constantly.
Last Updated on November 9, 2022