Epson offers some of the best printers on the market today. One of their most popular models includes the Epson SureColor F570 dye-sublimation printer, which uses seven colors to produce high-quality prints on photos and other materials, as well as on fabrics using inks that can be heat transferred onto clothing or other materials.
The Epson SureColor F570 dye-sublimation printer is so good at what it does that some businesses and professionals use it not only to produce prints, but also to screen printed products as well.
Benefits of Owning the Epson SureColor F570 Dye-Sublimation Printer
The Epson SureColor F570 offers a number of benefits for various types of business, from retail and restaurant signage to wedding stationery and apparel design. For businesses that need to create large amounts of signage or promotional items on a daily basis, dye sublimation printing is a viable option.
The process allows you to print onto numerous types of materials in different colors and patterns, including fabrics like t-shirts and silk screens. A dye sublimator can also be used for billboard printing with unlimited colors on a single roll.
10 Reasons to Buy an Epson SureColor F570
1. For commercial printers looking for consistent, professional quality and unmatched reliability, it’s hard to go wrong with Epson SureColor F Series – from entry level models all the way up to large format workhorses such as Epson’s flagship model, SureColor SC-F9000.
2. The new Epson TM-U225 tag barcode reader is designed to meet labeling requirements in both U.S.-based healthcare facilities and internationally (HACCP). This compact reader features standard USB and TCP/IP connectivity options, which makes it easy to integrate into existing systems
3. Print fluently with a number of languages including Chinese, Korean and Japanese with auto font recognition
4. With print speeds reaching 8 pages per minute, there’s no shortage of speed. In fact, depending on paper size and material selected, you can reach resolutions ranging between 300×300 dpi – 600×600 dpi
5. Get expert results with Adobe PDF Print Engine using PostScript® 3 emulation for greater print accuracy
6. Save time by switching seamlessly between applications, then save your files directly to memory cards or flash drives
7. Select from paper weights ranging from 20lb bond to 90lb cover stock
8 different media types are supported
9. One low-cost solution that fits nearly any environment
10. Take advantage of numerous customizations and take ownership of your IT assets through its open architecture design Figure out what’s wrong: Many times we make mistakes not because we’re stupid, but because we don’t understand how something works. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Figure out how someone got something done that was important to you and why it works. Sometimes people actually enjoy showing off their expertise. And even if they don’t want to talk about their process with you specifically, they might agree to help other people who want it explained differently than you do.
What you get with the printer
You get a printer that can hold a maximum of three ink cartridges. Two of them are gray (solid and gradient) and one is clear. It comes with presets for photo, fine art or fast print options.
The machine has a 4GB RAM as well as an internal memory of 64 GB which means you can have quite a bit of storage available to store your photos or large files while also printing it out without having to put it on external devices like SD cards, laptops or hard drives.
You also have access to Epson Connect, which allows you to share your photos easily through their mobile app called EPSON iPrint (only available on iOS). If you would like more information on how to use these features, there is plenty more info in the manual.
The Performance and Specifications Section
The Epson SureColor F570 is designed for professional photographers, artists, and creative individuals who demand color and photo quality. With a range of dye-sublimation options that are suitable for a wide range of photography and fine art applications, you can create prints with stunning resolution and vivid colors that are appropriate for framing.
The printer uses six inks: four integrated color inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Black) plus two optional black pigment inks – Light Black plus Matte Black. The print head has built-in smart technology to help reduce the time it takes to purge ink from nozzles during cleaning or if there is a change in paper type or roll size.
Print heads also have an automatic start/stop function, which provides fast and efficient continuous printing. Optional border-less printing allows you to produce photographs without borders, making your photos look more like digital files than printed photos.
Print speed ranges up to 10 inches per second when using Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper Glossy as well as 5 inches per second when using 13 x 19 inch media rolls up to 30 feet long. Media sizes supported include A4, 8.5×11 inches as well as 11×14 inch media rolls.
Epson’s top-of-the line, large format printer is loaded with features. Here are a few of them:
(1) The impressive print speed provides quality prints in record time; it can print up to an incredible 20 x 44.
(2) It has high resolution at 1,200×1,200 dpi and 11.7 mils per pass.
(3) Epson has more than 250 inks to choose from, including ultra-vivid color packs for vivid photo reproductions and intense graphics on fabric or T-shirts.
This printer also supports printing on CDs and DVDs. In addition, you can add larger ink cartridges if you want better print quality and faster production.
(4) Automatic start makes sure that your machine only runs when needed, while two large trays handle multiple media types. And don’t forget about cost – Epson printers generally provide better cost per page than any other printer on the market today.
For example, an 8 x 10 photograph costs less than one penny when printed via dye sublimation technology! You won’t find that anywhere else! Even full-color photographs only cost $0.01 each when using UltraChrome K3 Vivid Magenta ink—making it easy to promote your photography business even without clients’ permission!
1. Color accuracy, 2. First class image quality.
3. Versatile media handling.
4. Capable of large format printing (up to 24 x 36.
5. Easy to use and operate panel control.
6 Print Quality: Fantastic quality output – very sharp and bright.
7 Speed: Very fast in terms of actual print speed for larger sized artwork, but also quick and easy to use software.
8 Price: Competitively priced for a printer with these feature.
9 Value/Conclusion: Excellent value for money – if you have a need for print output from CAD/CAM images or architectural drawings, then it’s well worth considering as an option when purchasing a new machine! 10 Overall score 95%.
The Epson SureColor F570 is a great printer. It has been awarded by many professional reviewers, and users agree that it is worth every penny. It will satisfy any user looking for fast, high quality prints at an affordable price.
This printer is not only used in high end businesses, but by home users as well. If you have printing needs in your life, give this printer a shot! You won’t be disappointed!
Last Updated on October 3, 2022